Hey loves, I’m back with a new haul from Sephora. I’m actually pretty pumped for these goodies because I was FINALLY able to get my hands on one of those VIB Rouge 2500 perk gift cards. This means I only spent $18 out of pocket after all was said and done.
First I grabbed the Natasha Denona Mini Lila Palette. This is my first palette from this brand and it only cost $15. Typically, it’s regularly priced at $30, which I would never spend on such a small palette but decided that it was such a great deal that I needed to give it a try. Especially because my love of purple runs deep, I couldn’t pass it up.
Then I decided to try out the new Milk Makeup Grip Primer. This has been getting a lot of hype over the last serval weeks on YouTube and I wanted to give it a try. I decided to go with the mini version because I have so many primers currently on hand.
I also grabbed 3 brushes from Morphe. I’m a huge fan of their brushes and wanted to grab a few to add to my collection. I went with the M510, which I love for setting under my eye and I wanted another one for highlighting my face. Next, I grabbed the M433, which is a nice tapered crease brush. Lastly, I grabbed the M441, which is a soft fluffy crease brush.
I decided to try out the new Fenty Beauty liquid eyeliner set. I also wanted to get all 3 sets but I decided to stick with the Baewatch. The shades are Hollapeno, Techno Beet and Hot Tub Club.
The final things I grabbed were 2 feet masks from Sephora Collection. I went with the Lavender and Almond ones. I definitely wanted to get my feet right for the summer.
I can’t wait to try out these new items. Especially, the Lila Palette. I can’t wait to create looks with it and share it with you guys.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I’m back with my May Boxy Charm. This months theme is Make Waves and I received a lot of pretty amazing items. I even purchased one of the items prior to receiving my box and I couldn’t have been more excited.
This month we received:
- The Glamglow Gentle Bubble Cleanser. This retails for $28USD. This is the item that I had purchased prior to receiving my box. I did end up returning it so I could pick up a new item from Glamglow; which will be coming up in a post very soon. I’ve received a couple of samples of this item prior to it hitting stores and I was super impressed. I’ve definitely enjoyed adding this to my current skincare routine.
- We received the Alamara Colorette Blush Trio in Dark-Rich. I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving this item and I’m so excited to try it out. These shades are going to look amazing on my complexion and I definitely think I can wear these into the Fall months. This trio retails for $22USD.
- Next we received the Ciate London Eye Luster Crème Shadow in Cupid. This retails for $22USD as well. This shade is going to be great for the subtle daytime looks and it’s going to pair beautifully with the Artist Couture highlight we received last month.
- We also received the Pür Pro Eye Lash Curler. I typically don’t use lash curlers because I’m lazy but I’m going to give it a try. I love the shade of it; reminds me of mermaids. This lash curler retails for $18USD.
- The last item I received was the Violet Voss Liquid Lipstick in Lust. It’s a very pretty nude but it might be a little light for my complexion. I’m definitely going to have to pair it with a dark lip pencil to give it some depth. This is my first lip color from them and it retails for $12USD.
I’m very excited for all the items that I received this month. Especially for the Glamglow cleanser. If you received this month’s box and are enjoying your items, I would love to hear about it in a comment below.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I’m back again with a new Haul from Sephora. The Spring VIB sale is currently going on and I decided to grab a few goodies. I didn’t go crazy this time around and kept within my budget.
First I needed to get my hands on the Laneige Lip Glowy Balms. I’m a huge fan of their sleeping mask and their lip sleep mask. And I couldn’t miss the opportunity on trying these new lip products. I picked up the flavour in Pear and Peach. I really wanted to get the Grapefruit one but they were sold out online and in store.
Next, I picked up a new Huda Beauty Lip Set. I have tried them before and I really enjoy the formula. This set comes with a Liquid Matte I’m Famous and Demi Matte in Bawse. The Lip Contour is in Famous as well. Y’all shouldn’t be surprised but I had to get it in a dark berry shade. I live for those kind of vibes; I can’t wait to feature it in a new makeup look or tutorial.
I decided that I needed to get a new face powder. I usually set my face with translucent powders and it was time to switch it up again. I have purchased the Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Foundation Powder in Hazelnut and decided it was definitely a must. I also decided to pick it up in my summer shade, Mahogany, just because warmer weather is just around the corner. This powder is very comparable to the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural and at an affordable price.
Next, I picked up the Born This Way Concealer in Butterscotch. I decided to grab the mini size of this product to try out; lately I’ve been purchasing a crazy amount of concealer and didn’t need another full size one. There has been so many great reviews that I couldn’t pass it up. I also decided to grab the Anastasia New Power Duo Set. I decided to get it in Dark Brown. I have used the Brow Wiz before and I love it but I mainly got this set because I wasn’t to try out the NEW Dipbrow Gel. I’m super excited to give this bad boy a try and have some amazing brows.
The last 2 things I decided to pick up was a new Sephora Collection Solid Brush Cleaner. This is my go to for cleaning my makeup brushes and beauty blenders. They did change the packaging and only have the mini online. So I had to purchase the full size in store. Definitely have to keep this in my collection at all times. I also picked up the Sephora Collection #89 Pro Slanted Buffing Detail Brush. I picked this brush up to use for my cream contour products. I am a huge fan of Sephora Brushes and definitely recommend checking them out.
I’m definitely going to work on slowing down on my Sephora shopping. I definitely will be shopping at their next sale in the Fall and definitely will be back to share those goodies. If you picked anything from Sephora I would love to hear about it in a comment below.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I’m back with a new post. I hope everyone had amazing Easter Weekend; spent with loved ones. I spent mine celebrating my daughter’s 10th birthday with her friends with a movie party. We definitely had a blast. Today, I felt amazing when I woke up so I decided to wear something nice and simple with a bold lip.
• Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil in #5
• NYX Matte Setting Spray
• Smashbox Color Correcting in Orange – dark spots
• L’Oréal Infallible Stay Matte Foundation in Sable
• ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Deep 40 and Deep 36 – highlight
• Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – highlight
• CoverFX Perfect Setting Powder in Deep Translucent
• Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer – contour
• NARS Amour Blush
• MAC Iridescent Loose Powder in Golden Bronze – highlight
• Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner – Micro Tip
• Azeredo Legendary Lashes
• L’Oréal Color Riche Matte Lip Pencil in Strike A Matte-oh
• Anastasia Beverly Hills Rio Lip Gloss
Hope you had an amazing day. And let today be the start of an amazing week.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I’m back with a tiny tiny little Sephora haul. Recently I’ve watched a bunch of videos featuring the NEW Fenty Stunna Lip Paints. And I needed to have them all in my life. But I decided to control myself and only go with one. I picked up the shade in Unattached. It’s such a beautiful bold color and I can’t wait to wear it this summer. While shopping with Sephora they did have a coupon code for deluxe sample size of the NEW Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder. They did have all the shades but I decided to go with Honey; which I think will be great for setting my concealer.
I’m super excited to try these bad boys out and see if they are really worth the hype. Have you tried these items out yet? If so leave a comment down below and share your thoughts with me.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I’m back with a new little haul from Sephora. I picked these items up a few weeks ago but I still wanted to share them with you. Lately, I’ve really been into skin care and I wanted to bring some life back to it. If you didn’t know I typically have combination skin, oily throughout the t-zone. But as of late, I’ve been dealing with some dryness and I’m looking forward to bringing back that natural glow.
I decided to try out some Laneige products. In the past I have tried both of these but in the original scents. This time around I decided to pick up the Water Sleeping Mask in Lavender. It’s suppose to be purifying and moisturizing which I definitely need. This weather has definitely been drying out my skin to the max and I need to bring some life back to it. And I also picked up the Lip Sleeping Mask in Grapefruit. Since I got sick back in December my lips have been non-stop dry and chapped; which isn’t typical for me. I wanted to give this another try and to bring back my naturally plump lips. I’ve been using it for the past 2 weeks and I’m definitely loving it. And will come back with a full review in a month or go.
If you have tried these out, let me know how they worked for you in a comment down below.
Until next time!
Hey loves, I wanted to start sharing with you guys my videos on youtube. I finally filmed my February Boxy Charm. I definitely got a bunch of great items this month and I can’t wait for my March box. If you get this subscription, let me know your thoughts below for this month’s items.
Until next time!