Hey loves, I’m back with another Boxy Charm post. Wanted to share with you what I received this month; this month was another good month with some great items and brands.
This month we received:
- Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Smokey Eyeshadow Palette – This is my first eyeshadow palette from this brand and I can’t wait to see how pigmented these shadows are. This palette is definitely going to be great to create smokey eye looks with. It retails for $35USD.
- Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Tropic Hues – This is my first item from this brand and it gets a lot of great reviews on their products. I can’t wait to try this blush out in the Spring/Summer season. It retails for $28USD.
- Alamar Cosmetics Ojitos Brush Set – This brand is new to me but I’m always willing to try out new brushes. These would be great for my overnight makeup bag for quick abs easy looks. It retails for $18USD.
- Lorac Pro Liquid Lipstick in Black Cherry – I’m so excited to try out this liquid lipstick. I love this brands shadows and this color is giving me so much life. It retails for $19USD.
- Butter London Stroke of Wow Roll On Liner – This seems to be an interesting liner and I’m curious to see how well it works. I’ve seen a couple of different brands featuring this type of liner and I’m happy I’m getting a chance to try it out. It retails for $19USD.
This month we definitely got our months worth. I’m very excited to try out all these new brands to my collection. Definitely will try to bring back some reviews in the future on how I like these products. If you have tried any of these items I would love to hear your thoughts on them.
Until next time!