Hey loves, I’m back with another unboxing from Boxy Charm. This month a bunch of different influencers shared with us their favourite products. A bunch of these brands are some of my favourites to use and I’m super excited to add them to my collection.
This month we received:
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara – I’ve never tried anything from IT Cosmetics before and I’m pretty excited to try out this mascara. I’m always on the market to try out a new mascaras. It retails for $24USD.
- Dermovia Lace A Peel Black Bamboo Charcoal Peel Off Mask – I’ve never heard of this brand but I’m excited to try it. I really love masks that draw out impurities; I can’t wait to see the results. It retails for $30USD.
- PUR Midnight Masquerade Palette – I love PUR eyeshadows so I’m pretty pumped to add this face and eye palette to my collection. I can’t wait to create a bunch of looks with it. It retails for $38USD.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in K-Dub – Kat Von D create one of my favourite liquid lipstick formulas. They wear so comfortable on the lips and are super pigmented. I’m so happy to add this shade to my collection. It retails for $20USD.
- Farmacy Beauty Green Clean – This is another brand that I haven’t heard much about but I’m excited to have a chance to try out this cleansing balm. Since I’ve tried the Pixi one I’ve been wanting to try out more and I’m ready to give this one a try and see how it works with my skin type and removing my makeup. It retails for $22USD.
This is another great box from Boxy Charm. This month I’ve received a lot of brands that I haven’t tried before and I can’t wait to see how it works out for me. If you’ve tried any of these items, I would love to hear your thoughts on them.
Until next time!