Hey loves, I’m back with the first Boxy Charm box of 2019 and I’m super excited. I’m finally getting to try out a couple of products that have been on my list to purchase from Sephora.
The items we received this month were:
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask – I’ve seen a bunch of great reviews; I hope that it will work out with my natural hair. It retails for $16USD.
- Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in Her Name Bubbles – I personally haven’t heard of this brand before but this lip colour is going to be amazing for this Spring and Summer season. I can’t wait to wear it in some fun looks I have planned. It retails for $22USD.
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Vol III – I’m a huge fan of Tarte shadows so I was super excited when I received this. It’s a light more shimmer than I’m use to wearing but I can definitely use it with other palettes that I currently have in my collection. It retails for $36USD.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Face Mask – I’m the most excited to try these face maskes. I’ve been watching to try this brand for so long at Sephora and whenever I decide to attempt to purchase something it’s always sold out. But I’m super excited to give these bad boys I try and get my dewy glow on. These retail for $24USD.
- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Pencil in Brown – this is another brand I haven’t heard of but I’m always down to try out new beauty products and this will definitely get a lot of love in my collection. It retails for $19USD.
This month had a great range of things. I’m really looking forward to trying out the Tatcha masks and the Briogeo mask. If you have tried any of these items, I would love to hear your thoughts on them in a comment down below.
Until next time!