Hey loves, I’m back with a new Face of the Day post. I haven’t done one awhile but I wanted to share with you the look I wore to church today. Last month I picked up the Juvia’s Place The Tribe Palette and I’m in love with it. It’s super pigmented and it blends like a dream. This was my first time using it and I can’t wait to create more looks with it.
- * Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
- Smashbox Color Correcting Stick in Look Less Tired – dark spots
- NARS All Day Luminous Foundation in Tahoe
- NARS Radiant Concealer in Caramel – highlight
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – highlighted areas
- CoverFX Perfect Setting Powder in Deep Translucent
- NYX Wonder Stick in Deep – cream contour
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer in Capri Coast – contour
- Juvia’s Place Yara Blush
- MAC Iridescent Powder/Loose in Golden Bronze – highlight
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Medium
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in Medium Brown
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe – base
- Juvia’s Place Ashanti Shadow – transition
- Juvia’s Place San Shadow – outer corner, inner corner and crease
- Juvia’s Place Chaga Shadow – centre of the lid
- Juvia’s Place Kuba Shadow – lower lash line
- Azeredo Legendary Lashes
- Maybelline Colorsenational Shaping Lip Liner in 120 Rich Chocolate
- L’Oréal Paris Cutting Edge Cork Lipstick
I love how this looked turned out. Typically I don’t wear a lot of bright colors oh my eyes but I can’t wait to play around with this palette some more. I definitely recommend you checking out this palette if you already haven’t.
Until next time!