Hey loves, I’m back with a new nail polish haul. I recently stopped by Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up the NEW Essie Spring Collection. If you didn’t know, Essie is one of my all time favourite nail polish brands and I always try to get their collections each year.
This year the collection was inspired by florals and I think it did a great job. There are 6 limited edition colors.
- Pinkies Out – a pearlescent apricot
- Tiers of Joy – a periwinkle blue with a iridescent lilac
- Stirring Secrets – a light nude beige with a hint of rose
- A Touch of Sugar – a sheer pink with iridescent gold
- Reign Check – a dark metallic teal with hints of green
- Teacup Half Full – a chestnut brown with iridescent gold
I’m definitely excited for this new collection. Definitely stayed tuned over the next few weeks/months and I will definitely give all these shades a chance and share my thoughts. If you have tried this collection from Esssie I would love to hear your thoughts.