Hey loves, I’m back with my May Boxy Charm. This months theme is Make Waves and I received a lot of pretty amazing items. I even purchased one of the items prior to receiving my box and I couldn’t have been more excited.
This month we received:
- The Glamglow Gentle Bubble Cleanser. This retails for $28USD. This is the item that I had purchased prior to receiving my box. I did end up returning it so I could pick up a new item from Glamglow; which will be coming up in a post very soon. I’ve received a couple of samples of this item prior to it hitting stores and I was super impressed. I’ve definitely enjoyed adding this to my current skincare routine.
- We received the Alamara Colorette Blush Trio in Dark-Rich. I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving this item and I’m so excited to try it out. These shades are going to look amazing on my complexion and I definitely think I can wear these into the Fall months. This trio retails for $22USD.
- Next we received the Ciate London Eye Luster Crème Shadow in Cupid. This retails for $22USD as well. This shade is going to be great for the subtle daytime looks and it’s going to pair beautifully with the Artist Couture highlight we received last month.
- We also received the Pür Pro Eye Lash Curler. I typically don’t use lash curlers because I’m lazy but I’m going to give it a try. I love the shade of it; reminds me of mermaids. This lash curler retails for $18USD.
- The last item I received was the Violet Voss Liquid Lipstick in Lust. It’s a very pretty nude but it might be a little light for my complexion. I’m definitely going to have to pair it with a dark lip pencil to give it some depth. This is my first lip color from them and it retails for $12USD.
I’m very excited for all the items that I received this month. Especially for the Glamglow cleanser. If you received this month’s box and are enjoying your items, I would love to hear about it in a comment below.
Until next time!