Hey loves, I’m back with a quick nail polish haul. If you’ve been following me for awhile, you know I love my Essie nail polishes. But I wanted to try out something new. Recently, I spotted the Sally Hansen limited edition Neon collection. I have never tried the Miracle Gel line. I’m definitely loving the neon trend and I thought these would be a great addition to my collection. This collection has 6 bright neon shades.
- 050 Fuchsia Fever – neon pink
- 051 Peach Please – neon coral
- 052 Electric-lime – neon green
- 053 Miami Ice – neon blue
- 054 Violet Voltage – neon purple
- 055 Lemon-chillo – neon yellow
I’m super excited to rock these shades this summer. Neons have been giving me all kinds of life and I’m all about it. If you’ve picked these up, I would love to hear your thoughts about them in a comment down below.
Until next time!