Hey loves, I’m finally back with a new FOTD post. I’ve finally gotten my grove back with going to work and school full time and I’m ready for Fall. To create my look today, I pulled out my trusted Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. It’s such a great palette to use and I definitely need to keep it in my current rotation.
- Benefit Precisely My Brow in #3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Gel in Medium Brown
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
- CoverGirl True Blend Matte Made Foundation in D40 Deep Bronze
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Dark 42 – highlight
- ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Medium Dark 36 – highlight
- Sephora Collection MicroSmooth in 40 Tan
- NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep – contour
- Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baker Bronzer Duo in 20 Spicy Heat – highlight and bronzer
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Shadow – crease
- Too Faced Triple Fudge Shadow – inner and outer
- Too Faced Créme Brûlée Shadow – spotlight
- Stila Stay All Day Micro Tip Liquid Liner
- Quo 806 Lashes
- NYX Slip Tease in Lowkey
I definitely love how this look turned out and I can’t wait to create more looks with this palette. Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend.
Until next time!