Hey loves, I’m back with my December Boxy Charm Box. This month was another Luxe box and I was pretty excited to see what I was getting. With all the sneak peeks on their instagram page, I was very intrigued.
This month we received:
- Storybook Cosmetics Fairy Tales Little Briar Rose Palette which retails for $55USD. It has 12 shadows that are a mixture of matte, metallic and pearl finishes.
- M.Greengrass Dry Oil Spray in Beach Air which retails for $36USD. It’s a multi-purpose dry oil spray. Formulated to quickly absorb into the skin without leaving you feeling greasy.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil which retails for $79USD. It’s described as a lightweight facial oil infused with three different types of rose extracts, which will help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which retails for $48USD. It’s a gel cleanser for all skin types, which is able to remove makeup without drying out your skin.
- Ciate Confetti highlighter which retails for $32USD. It has a mixture of shades that will give you that sun kissed glow.
- Too Faced Rich & Dazzling Lip Gloss which retails for $21USD. It’s a high-shine gloss which has light-reflecting glitters and pearls.
- Daily Concepts Daily Hair Towel Wrap which retails for $18USD. It helps reduce frizz and cuts down drying time.
- IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo which retails for $27USD.
- Cosmedix Facial Roller which retails for $69USD. It’s used to improve the look of fine line and enhance skin texture.
I really can’t wait to start adding some of these items into my daily routines in 2020. I’m really interested in trying out the Little Briar Rose Palette and I can’t wait to feature the looks on the blog and my youtube channel.
Until next time!