For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Romans 12:3-5 KJV
Hey loves, I’m finally back with my overdue October Boxy Charm box. The theme for this month was After Dark. It came with a great assortment of items but I was most excited to receive my first palette from Dose of Colors. This palette is definitely up my alley and I can’t wait to wear the beautiful and rich colors it has in it.
This month we received:
- Dose of Colors Sassy Siennas Palette, it retails for $32UD. It’s a 5-pan all matte palette with rich shades.
- Iconic London Prep-Set-Glow, it retails for $29USD. It’s a hydrating mist that has light-reflecting properties.
- Mellow Tinted Brow Gel in Dark Brown, it retails for $16USD.
- Hank & Henry Slick With It Mascara Duo, it retails for $19USD. It’s a waterproof vegan mascara that will add length and volume to your lashes.
- Hollywood N Wine Velvety Touch Smooth Kohl Eyeliner in Black, it retails for $7USD.
I can’t wait to try out all these great items. Definitely need to make time again to wear makeup so I can give you guys my thoughts on these items.
Until next time!
If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us: Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us: Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul: Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
Psalm 124:2-5 KJV
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27 KJV
Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.
Proverbs 3:34 KJV
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Ephesians 4:29 KJV
Hey loves, I’m finally back with a new FOTD post. I’ve finally gotten my grove back with going to work and school full time and I’m ready for Fall. To create my look today, I pulled out my trusted Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. It’s such a great palette to use and I definitely need to keep it in my current rotation.
- Benefit Precisely My Brow in #3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Gel in Medium Brown
Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
CoverGirl True Blend Matte Made Foundation in D40 Deep Bronze
ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Dark 42 – highlight
ColourPop No Filter Concealer in Medium Dark 36 – highlight
Sephora Collection MicroSmooth in 40 Tan
NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep – contour
Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baker Bronzer Duo in 20 Spicy Heat – highlight and bronzer
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Shadow – crease
- Too Faced Triple Fudge Shadow – inner and outer
- Too Faced Créme Brûlée Shadow – spotlight
- Stila Stay All Day Micro Tip Liquid Liner
- Quo 806 Lashes
I definitely love how this look turned out and I can’t wait to create more looks with this palette. Hope you guys are having an amazing weekend.
Until next time!